Keyboard shortcuts can be used to speed up repetitive tasks helping you become more efficient and productive. Try using these. (Remember that for Mac users, the Command button functions the same way as the CTRL button for a PC.)
1. Need to quickly move around in a sheet? Use CTRL+Home to move to the beginning of the worksheet, CTRL+End to move to the end
2. Format a cell? Use CTRL+1 to quickly bring up the Format window
3. Made a mistake? Undo with CTRL+Z, redo with CTRL+B
4. Need a new page? Create a new page with CTRL+N
5. Saving? Save your work with CTRL+S (this one should get used A LOT!!!)
This cheat sheet has those and many more keyboard shortcut that you can use in your day to day work. Let us know which ones you use the most.
John Deliberto is the Director of Sales at Bourn Technology
Stay in the Know
Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates on the latest news, cybersecurity tips and tricks and more. Enter your name and email address below to be the first to know.
Download Your FREE E-book Today
Not everything is black and white in business. Yet the importance of business efficiency is indisputable. To find out everything you need to know about the best choices for your business, download your copy of our free eBook - Efficient Businesses Run On Efficient I.T.